Thursday, May 15, 2014

French Bread Pizzas Reimagined!

Hey Becca,

  So I looked over the blog the other day and decided I wanted to do french bread pizzas for dinner last week, but as I started to make them I decided that I wanted to do something just a little different.  So instead of doing the traditional french bread pizza, I did more like garlic bread pizzas.  I cut the loaf of bread in half so that I could have my share and Mike could have his.  I wrapped his half back up and stuck it in the fridge so he could make it when he was ready.  I cut my half of the bread up like I was cutting it for garlic bread and then set it on a pan.  I added sauce, with a sprinkle of garlic, then added the cheese to the top and threw it in the oven! Here is the end result:
They were perfectly sized and I was able to serve mine with a little side salad and hold onto the rest for the next day!  It wasn't like it was SO much more easier than the traditional french bread pizza, but I thought it was a cute (and easy) way to just change it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment