I have another delicious recipe for you to try! This one is a simple French Bread Pizza Recipe from Kraft. You can find it here. I did two different variations of this recipe for dinner tonight. Both were amazing! I altered the recipe a bit, because I am a simple cooking kind of gal; so, I did not go all crazy with everything that is included in the recipe. Here's what I used for each!
Pizza 1
This is the pizza that I did not follow the directions at all. I just threw a couple of pretty standard pizza toppings on the french bread, for the kiddos.
- 1 French bread Loaf (Cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 package Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Pepperonis (however many your heart desires!)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the french bread loaf in half length wise. Than in half width wise to end up with four pieces.
3. Spread tomato sauce on all four sections.
4. Top each section with a generous helping of cheese.
5. Top each section with your preferred number of pepperonis.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Note: You can cut each of these pieces in half again to end up with 8 total pieces, or have a blast and have a quarter of the pizza all to yourself. Whatever you fancy.
Pizza 2
This is the pizza where I followed the directions a bit. I did not include everything.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 French bread loaf (Cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Pepperonis (however many your heart, once again, desires!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (or keep it on from earlier, your call if you want to make that much pizza in one night!)
2. Brown the ground beef in a pan. Drain.
3. Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Cut the french bread loaf in half length wise. Than in half width wise to end up with four pieces.
5. Top each section with an even amount of the ground beef tomato sauce mixture.
6. Top each section with a generous helping of cheese.
7. Top each section with the amount of pepperonis of your choice.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Note: Once again, you can cut these pieces in half to end up with 8 pieces of pizza!
And there you have it! They were both super amazing and delicious. If you want to add the other stuff that is mentioned in the recipe, or alter if for yourself, have a go! I think this is a fool proof meal that you can customize any which way and it will still turn out delicious!
Let me know what you think! And, until next time!
Rebecca
We LOVE french bread pizzas! Super easy and goes well with a salad, YUM!
ReplyDelete